Learn More About in the area near and inside the Beltway 22306 -|- $500,000
If you’re checking out interior unit townhouses to buy in Alexandria we’ve collected some tidbits for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at an interior unit townhouse like 7227 Stover Ct.
Fairfax County Facts
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 56 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,523 sqft. On the other hand, 7227 Stover Ct has 1,272 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $419
. Above all, 7227 Stover Ct is $384 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. In contrast, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 35 years. 7227 Stover Ct is 35 years old.
Actually, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/23/2022, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Andrew Patton for the latest real estate data from Fairfax County about interior unit townhouses like 7227 Stover Ct.
Continue reading "7227 Stover Ct, Alexandria VA 22306 Listed"