7314 Scarlet Oak Ct has 3 BA and 1 1/2 BA. Continue reading "Open House Big Detached Home On The Market For $1,050,000 In Fairfax Station, Virginia"
Getting a detached home is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. Julie Nesbitt can help. Continue reading "Military Home Buyer Credit Of $6,588 On A Detached Home Like 7201 Hansford Ct"
4 Bedroom Detached Home in Arlington, Virginia For $1,075,000Phone us to learn more about 2231 N Columbus St in Arlington, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
Real Estate Secrets About The Arlington Area
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 39 years. 2231 N Columbus St is 75 years old.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $512 . Conversely, 2231 N Columbus St is $641 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 54 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,578 sqft. But even so, 2231 N Columbus St has 1,676 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
Information About in Northern VA 22314 ※ $1,050,000Is there anything to worry about if you're buying a $1,050,000 3-bedroom place like 505 N Columbus St in Alexandria? Indeed, you might be wondering if you can qualify for a rebate. But even so, if you use Alan Clerinx to buy your property at Carriage Works, you may qualify for a rebate of around $6,483. As a matter of fact, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. But, a real estate guru like Alain can guide you to avoid most of the pitfalls associated with buying a home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "505 N Columbus St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Alexandria Area Real Estate Things801 N Fairfax St #412 is an amazing property in 22314, Conversely it's not for every buyer. What's important to you?
What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what properties have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town North. Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condos have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Old Town North. Do you want upgraded features? For example, do you like stainless steel appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Maybe you want a "green" home? Or, do you prefer a handyman special? Continue reading "801 N Fairfax St #412, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Valuable Pieces of Info About Listings For Sale In The City of Alexandria
Modest End Unit Townhouse For $1,050,000 in Alexandria613 N Alfred St, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is listed for $1,050,000. Accordingly, you may want to really consider this residence (depending upon your price range). Still, the average living area of residences in the 22314 area is 1,706 sqft. Continue reading "613 N Alfred St, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Please rely on a sensible professional like Alan Clerinx to guide if you are considering purchasing your own home. Continue reading "Info About Our Service-Member Buyer Rebate In 22314"
$1,050,000 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and SuggestionsWe really like the condo purchase opportunities in The City of Alexandria especially at 312 S Washington St #301. Here's some basic tidbits.
Real Estate Facts About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 312 S Washington St #301 is 1 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $703 . Conversely, 312 S Washington St #301 is $725 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 81 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,449 sqft. But, 312 S Washington St #301 has 1,414 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
If you are seeking a historic luxury property in the City of Alexandria, Swifts Aly #1/2 should probably be on your list. But it's not the only luxury property in the City of Alexandria you'll want to learn more about in 22314. To find out more about this property, talk to buyers agent Will Nesbitt. He can aid you with any home small in Alexandria, Virginia. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22314's real estate market. Continue reading "Looking For A Luxury Property In The City Of Alexandria"