Reach out to Will Nesbitt to learn more from a remarkable guru on 22314 real estate. If you are looking at purchasing an amazing premium property in the City of Alexandria, your selections might be limited right now. 1600 Prince St #315 might be the best selection for you, but we have various more proposals below. Continue reading "Surprising Tips For Property Seekers Searching For A Premium Property In The City Of Alexandria"
Would You Pay $795,000 For A $795,000 4-bedroom traditional-style Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia?If you’re interested in learning more about townhouses such as 919 Bashford Ln in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22314 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 157 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,722 sqft. But, 919 Bashford Ln has 992 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $801 . But, 919 Bashford Ln is $801 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Above all, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 32 years. 919 Bashford Ln is 92 years old.
Mulling over the idea of Listings At Yates Gardens? Consider This Residence.The City of Alexandria is a good area to shop 3 bedroom townhouses for close to $750,000. This amazing dwelling for sale at 826 S Lee St is the answer to a lot of questions for someone. In addition, you will be amazed by what this property can provide. Continue reading "826 S Lee St, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Surprising Late 20th-Century Place |-| Alexandria VA 22314Stuart Nesbitt thinks 542 N West St is a very interesting dwelling in 22314 in Alexandria. It's probably a good value. However, Stuart Nesbitt can't recommend that you buy this end unit townhouse right now. That's because, Stuart Nesbitt's goal isn't to sell you this place. Stuart Nesbitt's goal is to help you to Find your right end unit townhouse. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
Your Nesbitt Realty agent would love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:Do you want the most expensive end unit townhouse in the neighborhood, like 607-601 Oronoco St or do you prefer the least expensive home like 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102. How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at neighborhood is natural gas. Continue reading "542 N West St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Learn More About in the NOVA region 22314 -- $800,000Should you make an offer buy 400 Madison St #202? Sometimes, the answer to a question is more questions. Are you dreaming about a 3-bedroom residence in Alexandria, Virginia? Are you looking for a premium property in The City of Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? Can you afford $775,000? Is it actually worth $805,000 or $745,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,728 on this real estate purchase? To stop by this $775,000 3-bedroom 2-baths other-style residence, get in touch with a buyers agent such as Julie Nesbitt. She is the pro on real estate in Alexandria. Continue reading "400 Madison St #202, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
$729,900 In Alexandria Virginia 22314Do you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $750,000 for a 2-bedroom end unit townhouse like 1122 Portner Rd in Alexandria, Virginia? Perhaps, you're overlooking a better location? If you're from out of the area or if you are not an expert in The City of Alexandria real estate, it's easy to miss some of the many homes for sale. Still, Andrew Patton will interview you to learn more about your needs and help identify the best property for you. Not to mention, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. But, a real estate whiz like Andrew can guide you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a residence in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "1122 Portner Rd, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
One-Of-A-Kind Home $715,000 ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314If you're considering an end unit townhouse like 1009 First Street, then this might a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Alexandria, Virginia area.
The City of Alexandria Details
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 87 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,404 sqft. Above all, 1009 First Street has 1,404 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $509 . But, 1009 First Street is $509 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1009 First Street is 50 years old.
How Much Is A Mid-Sized 2-Bedroom Residence In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?So, is 400 Madison St #603 the condo for you? Maybe. To answer that with confidence, Will Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Can you afford $725,000? Is it actually worth $801,000 or $699,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,339 on this condo acquisition? Are you searching for a mid-sized 2-bedroom condo in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Do you need 2 full baths and 0 half baths? As a home buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a condo in the City of Alexandria. Ask Will Nesbitt to explain the benefits of buying. He can help. Continue reading "400 Madison St #603, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Julie N. is a local real estate pro and works hard everyday in and around condominiums in 22314. I like 400 Madison St #2006. This condominium at Alexandria House in Alexandria looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Julie is not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. Continue reading "Is 400 Madison St #2006 The Best Fit For You?"