Email Will Nesbitt to learn more from a easy-to-understand ace on 22314 real estate. If you are trying to find a noteworthy 3 bedroom property for approximately $1,000,000, your choices might be limited right now. 826 S Fairfax St might be the best selection for you, but we have a number of more proposals below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Buyers Searching For A 3 Bedroom Property For Approximately $1,000,000"
Do you want to learn more about real estate in the NOVA region?So, is 426 N Henry St the right place of residence for you? Perhaps. To answer that with confidence, Julie Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Can you afford $650,000? Is it actually worth $656,250 or $593,750? Are you searching for a modest 2-bedroom home in The City of Alexandria? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $3,523 on this end unit townhouse acquisition? Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a consultive ace on 22314 real estate. Continue reading "426 N Henry St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
3 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria For Roughly $4,150,000We really like the next residence opportunities in 22314 in the City of Alexandria especially at 2 Wolfe St. Here's some basic reasons.
Real Estate Secrets About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 2 Wolfe St is 28 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $723 . Above all, 2 Wolfe St is $886 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 61 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,360 sqft. But, 2 Wolfe St has 4,685 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
What Are Listings Like At 623 Second St In 22314 in Alexandria?Andrew Patton can arrange for you to learn more about this home at 623 Second St in 623 Second St. Check out this special end unit townhouse at 623 Second St which is available today. On the other hand, you could be impressed by what this property has to offer. Continue reading "623 Second St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
2 Bedroom in 22314 For Around $650,000
948 Sqft End Unit Townhouse For $649,000 in Alexandria623 N Henry St, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is selling for $649,000. Therefore, you may want to deliberate on this place of residence (depending upon your pre-approved price limit). But, consider that the average living area of properties in the 22314 area is 1,491. Continue reading "623 N Henry St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Do you want to buy a super luxury property in the City of Alexandria? There are only a limited number of big homes in The City of Alexandria right now. 625 Second St is one of of those options, Julie Nesbitt can help you find the ideal residence for you. Continue reading "Spotting A Super Luxury Property In The City Of Alexandria In The City Of Alexandria"
Nesbitt Realty doesn't "sell" rental properties. We market homes to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia to discover the perfect renter. Continue reading "Our Family Real Estate Company Can Find A Solid Renter For Your Rental End Unit Townhouse Like 414 Queen St In Old Town Alexandria"
Stuart Nesbitt specializes in helping property seekers discover places advertised for sale in Alexandria, Virginia. This home has 1,800 sqft and 3 bedrooms. Continue reading "Comparing Value At Old Town"
2 Bedroom in Virginia Village For $575,000There are several properties advertised in Alexandria but Stuart Nesbitt suggests that you take a look at 1300 Chetworth Ct if your budget is around $600,000. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22314's real estate market. Indeed, many purchasers will be surprised by what this home can provide. Continue reading "1300 Chetworth Ct, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
$724,500 2-bedroom Place ~ Alexandria VA 22314306 N Saint Asaph St is located in the Alexandria area of Northern Virginia. Here are some elements for purchasers who are looking at this area to look at.
The 22314 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 78 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,468 sqft. On the other hand, 306 N Saint Asaph St has 1,020 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $710 . Still, 306 N Saint Asaph St is $710 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. However, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 43 years. 306 N Saint Asaph St is 45 years old.