3 Bedroom in 22310 Asking $580,000
Desiring 2,462 Sqft In 22310 in Alexandria?Monika Ortiz tells us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to really consider this dwelling at 6205 Gum St for sale for $580,000. But, the average living area of detached homes in the 22310 area is 1,836 sqft. Continue reading "6205 Gum St, Alexandria VA 22310 For Sale"
Info Regarding in Fairfax County Virginia 22153 -|- $785,000Buying a home such as 7506 Cervantes Ct is Possibly the most important purchase an American will ever make. What is more, as a trusted local agent, Nesbitt Realty will be a strong protector who understands the informational and emotional support that purchasers need when spotting and buying a premium 4-bedroom property in 22153 in Fairfax County. Indeed, there will be pitfalls to manage and overcome. On the other hand, a real estate ace like Nesbitt can aid you to avoid most of the problems associated with buying a property in Springfield. Continue reading "7506 Cervantes Ct, Springfield VA 22153 Listed For Sale"
1 Bedroom Home in 22041 in Fairfax County For $300,000What do you want to pay for a new place? How much can you afford to pay? This real estate is listed for $300,000. Will Nesbitt tells us at a price of $300,000, 3705 S George Mason Dr #A12s, Falls Church VA is compelling to think about. Continue reading "3705 S George Mason Dr #A12s, Falls Church Real Estate Advisory"
Would You Be Willing To Spend $750,000 For A Mid 20th-Century 4-Bedroom Home In 22032 in Fairfax County?If you’re seeking detached homes to buy in 22032 in Fairfax we’ve collected some matters for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a dwelling like 10670 John Ayres Dr.
Real Estate Aspects About Fairfax County
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 36 years. 10670 John Ayres Dr is 36 years old.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $424 . Conversely, 10670 John Ayres Dr is $424 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 65 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,394 sqft. On the other hand, 10670 John Ayres Dr has 1,782 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
Residence at The WilliamsburgIf you're considering a home like 1276 N Wayne St #325, then this might a good place to start your education about purchasing real estate in the Arlington, Virginia area.
Arlington County Basics
- The average days on market in Arlington County is 70 days.
- The average living area in Arlington County is 1,579 sqft. But, 1276 N Wayne St #325 has 1,135 sqft of living area.
- Arlington County has an average price per square foot of $537 . However, 1276 N Wayne St #325 is $537 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Arlington County?
- 900 N Taylor St #1209 is the least expensive home in Arlington County. 900 N Taylor St #1209 is listed for $68,000. In contrast, 1111 19th St N #2901 is the highest-priced home in Arlington County. 1111 19th St N #2901 is asking $7,950,000.
- The median age of homes in Arlington County is 39 years. 1276 N Wayne St #325 is 30 years old.
$729,900 Listed At 9529 Barnstable Ct In Fairfax CountyAndrew Patton appreciates 9529 Barnstable Ct. This detached home in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Andrew Patton is not recommending you buy this home in particular. That's because, until Andrew Patton know your goals there is no way for Andrew Patton to know if this is the right detached home for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? It's a wise idea to sort out your priorities.
It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.How important is it that you stay in 22015? Have you considered neighboring areas? What style of detached home do you prefer? If you like colonial detached homes, you'll love the enclave around 9529 Barnstable Ct. Do you want the most expensive dwelling in the neighborhood, like 9338 Lee St or do you prefer the least expensive property like 5812 Cove Landing Rd #203. Continue reading "9529 Barnstable Ct, Burke VA 22015 For Sale"
$709,000 |-| 5 Bedroom in Springfield at SaratogaPurchasing a detached home such as 7921 Richfield Rd is plausibly the most important money occurrence an individual from 22153 in Fairfax County will ever make. Besides, as a trusted local real estate professional, Andrew Patton is a strong guide that comprehends the emotional and informational support that home buyers need when looking for 5-bedroom detached homes in 22153 in Springfield and acquiring a residence like 7921 Richfield Rd. Indeed, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional like Andrew can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a detached home in Springfield, Virginia. Continue reading "7921 Richfield Rd, Springfield Real Estate Advisory"
Check Out in the NOVA region 22033 |-| $800,000Reach out to us to learn more about 4099 Oak Village Lndg in 22033 in Fairfax. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Fairfax Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Fairfax area is 56 days.
- The average living area in the Fairfax area is 2,116 sqft. But, 4099 Oak Village Lndg has 2,408 sqft of living area.
- The Fairfax Area has an average price per square foot of $407 . Above all, 4099 Oak Village Lndg is $322 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Fairfax area?
- 12156 Penderview Ter #1205 is the least expensive home in the Fairfax area. 12156 Penderview Ter #1205 is listed for $250,000. Nevertheless, 12523 Braddock Rd is the highest-priced home in the Fairfax area. 12523 Braddock Rd is asking $3,493,000.
- The median age of homes in the Fairfax area is 34 years. 4099 Oak Village Lndg is 21 years old.
1050 N Stuart St #220 is a 2-bedroom condo located in Arlington. Continue reading "1050 N Stuart St #220 Arlington Virginia 22201 For Sale With Open House"